Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
Experience Managers serve as partners to their clients’ post-go live and are responsible for ensuring that we drive continuously increasing value within each client’s organization as well as deliver a world class client experience. Experience managers act as a guide, in lockstep with their clients, to develop an efficient, reliable, and effective financial management process for their client base. They serve in a cross-functional role to develop, communicate, and execute on strategic plans for assigned accounts.
- Account Planning: Assess how Strata can help clients deliver on their strategic objectives, as it relates to their financial management processes, including:
- Facilitating end of project/process retrospectives (short term and long term)
- Gaining insight on client’s strategic priorities and effectively matches with opportunities related to both Product & Professional Services sales
- Develops, circulates and manages against a client Road Map, continuously increasing the value Strata provides to the client’s organization
- Product & Utilization: Ensures clients utilize the full functionality of purchased modules to the best of their ability
- Facilitates current state analysis through Best-In Class scorecards
- Measures and drives improvement in System Adoption & Democratization
- Engagement: Ensures clients are informed and engaged via our annual user Summit, surveys, webinars, thought leadership and networking opportunities
- Experience: Serves as “Go-to” resource within Strata/ Master of “account health and ensures Strata is easy to do business with, including quarterbacking resolution of reoccurring/complex support issues and escalations
- Operations: Facilitates design of assigned new Experience Management programs and/or optimization of current programs
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- 2+ years of experience in project/account management roles
- 5-7 years of experience in healthcare (provider, payor, healthcare IT)
- Strong communication skills and strong conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead & engage with cross-functional teams to solve complex problems
- Data analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to drive decisions
- You’d really wow us if you have:
- Understanding of Strata’s market and ability to speak to clients regarding the problems being solved by our solutions
- Salesforce experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.