Experienced Consultant, Healthcare at West Monroe Partners
Experienced Consultant, Healthcare
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better. If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you.
We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners LLC (WMP) is currently seeking Experienced Consultants with a strong background in the Healthcare Industry to work with clients as a member of our Healthcare Practice. As a Consultant, you will be an integral part of our teams that identify, shape and deliver high value transformation programs to respond to the strategic business challenges of our clients. This practice delivers business and technology solutions in the Healthcare Industry to both Payer and Provider organizations.
* Work directly with clients to implement processes and technology that support business value and process efficiency across business and technical functions
* Work closely with the business owners to create new business processes
* Facilitate client workshops focused on future state of the Healthcare Industry, design future state business process and requirements
* Support detailed requirements gathering
* Lead package evaluations against industry leading practices in the Healthcare Industry
* Interface with all levels of management both internally and at client sites
* Develop client-ready communications to facilitate decision making, communicate status, mitigate risk or resolve issues
* Participate in the creation of project related deliverables such as project plans, implementation plans, communication plans, and financial models
* Work closely with engagement management to reduce project risk
* Work closely with members of WMP as well as our clients to quickly establish highly functioning joint project teams
Business and Practice Development:
* Participate in the business development process by assisting in the development of project approaches and proposals
* Participate in the practice development process by assisting in the development of tools, methodologies and techniques used by WMP in on client assignments.
* Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
* At least 2-6 years of experience in a team based consulting environment and working directly with external clients demonstrating an understanding of the operations of the Healthcare Industry
* At least 2 years of experience in one of the following processes specific to organizational transformation, process improvement, product development, managing teams and work streams, etc.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, display excellent judgment, and work productively in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
* Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to hand multiple priorities Ability to develop a sense of urgency and respond appropriately
* Experience working in a collaborative team environment on large initiatives
* Strong communication skills to be able to work with clients and present to C-level executives
* Good presentation skills and business development skills; able to assist in selling work to clients
* Experience in developing work plans, project scopes, pricing estimates
* Strong project management and leadership skills to manage and drive concurrent small to large projects for one team
* Good interpersonal, written and oral communications skills as well as customer relations and the ability to travel, 80% annually
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to flex your technical muscles in a high-energy, team-oriented environment where you own your career, we’d love to hear from you. Think you’ve got what it takes? Join our team and make us better.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.