Experienced Consultant, Organizational Change Management (OCM) at West Monroe Partners
Experienced Consultant, Organizational Change Management (OCM)
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is currently in search of a high-performance Organizational Change Management Experienced Consultant with experience implementing change management strategies and the entrepreneurial capability to grow and thrive in an expanding practice. At West Monroe Partners, you will have the opportunity to own your own career while engaging in high impact projects.
West Monroe Partners’ Change Management practice applies practical solutions and proven methods to help our clients:
* Prepare for and sustain changes driven by one or multiple initiatives
* Realize the business value of those change initiatives.
* Build change readiness capability – sustaining immediate changes and adapting to future ones
Our clients’ change programs range from short strategic engagements to large transformational programs. Project duration ranges from four weeks to six months or even beyond a year. Our client services include change management strategies, leadership engagement, communications, training solutions and organization alignment.
We are looking for candidates with 2-4 years of experience providing change management solutions in support of large scale process/technology projects and/or other transformational initiatives. Candidates should also have experience in helping to develop and/or enhance supporting methodologies and tools, as well as integrating these with other consulting solutions (e.g., technology and vertical practices).
Successful candidates will have experience in/participate in the following types of activities:
* Identify and document organizational impacts of change initiatives with supervision
* Support stakeholder analysis efforts and change management strategy development
* Enable client-specific change management strategies through :
- Development and execution of communications
- Development of training approach to ensure user readiness for new technologies and/or processes
- Design and development of training materials
* Participate in the development and enhancements to the Organizational Change Management methodologies, tools and other collateral
* Actively participate in thought leadership activities such as blogs, white papers and other related efforts
* Actively participate in recruiting and retaining top quality consultants
* Participate in meetings, development of proposals and other efforts related to Organizational Change Management
* Assist in creating work plans, pricing estimates, and risk assessments for opportunities
* Bachelor’s degree in learning, communications, organization behavior, organization development or similar fields.
* 2-4 years of experience providing change management solutions in support of large scale process/technology projects and/or other transformational initiatives.
* Experience in change management areas such as communications, training and support, leadership engagement or change network management
* Prior consulting from either a large/strategic consultancy or internal corporate change management group is preferred
* Demonstrated success within one or more of West Monroe Partners’ core industries including Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Insurance, Consumer
* Products, Banking and/or Private Equity
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to travel 50-70%
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.