Expert Services - Risk & Resilience Practice Leader at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing prescriptive guidance. As part of the Customer Outcomes team, you will work with our customers to drive consumption, adoption, and customer satisfaction and ultimately help our customers realize maximum business value from their investment in the ServiceNow platform.
The role of the Expert Services – Risk & Resilience Leader is to oversee expert resources responsible for consulting work related to Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC), Business Continuity Management (BCM), and Vendor Risk Management (VRM). This team may have direct roles into our customers, as well as advisory or leadership roles in a co-delivery model with our partner ecosystem. Regardless, the objective of the team is to drive best practice and platform operating efficiency into our customers’ environments to ensure their ease of growth and maintainability.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop and execute the Americas Risk & Resilience Practice business plan, including strategy for growth and market penetration, competitiveness and differentiation.
- Cultivate practice resources and business processes across all areas of specialization, incubation and investment.
- Establish and invest in high performing teams and responsible to develop and provide deep subject matter expertise offering business process and technical leadership and proficiency.
- Build and nurture the Business Unit (BU) relationship through partnership for joint goals.
- Meet with Customer Leadership to position the use of expert resources as part of several different models including co-delivery with partners, advisory expertise, and independent implementation work.
- Collaborate with the innovation owner in Customer Outcomes Excellence in the design and build of the portfolio for Practice Products and capabilities with BUs, Solution Consulting, Marketing and Innovation organizations.
- Deploy and run the portfolio through best practice development and execution.
- Collaborate to identify, develop and maintain retained partners for Platform Practice products with the Service Partner Program.
- Define and manage metrics and KPIs for practice team members.
- Decisions/Actions that embody and employ: Proactive Thinking, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Escalation Remedies, and Conflict Resolution.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a professional services organization in one (or more) of the following roles (required):
- Product Management
- Services Sales
- Program/Project Management
- Process Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Portfolio Management, Application Lifecycle Management, Application Portfolio Management.
- Experience in Resource Management, Demand Management and/or Testing Management.
- Experience working with budgeting, forecasting, cost allocations using tools and an understanding of cost accounting.
- Experience working within Agile or Scaled Agile frameworks
- Industry certifications that may include:
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator (CSA)
- Risk and Compliance Implementer certification (RC-I)
- Vendor Risk Management certification (VRM-I)
- Business Continuity Management (e.g., BCM micro-cert, DRII certifications, BCI certifications)
- GRC certifications (e.g., certifications from ISACA, OCEG, etc)
- ITIL v3 Foundation and/or Advanced ITIL Certifications
- PMP, Agile, and/or Scaled Agile
- Experience designing and developing service capabilities.
- Experience designing, developing and running service portfolios.
- Experience working with service channel organizations and their partners.
- Understanding and basic use of development tools and/or software, such as:
- ServiceNow Platform
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- MS Visio
- MS Project
- Adobe Professional
- Strong experience and capability to speak to customer leaders (including CXO roles) to extract outcome expectations, and to influence their thinking and directions.
- Highly motivated, driven and passionate about the intersection of technology and business challenges.
- Dedication and commitment to customer success.
- A determination to make things better each day.•Strong people development, including coaching and mentoring for business and technical roles.
- Ability to learn, understand and maintain knowledge of complex technical solutions.
- Ability to present technical and/or services business concepts in a comprehensive and concise manner.
- Ability to interface and develop relationships with other ServiceNow departments, in particular Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Training, Sales, Presales and Enablement teams.
- Excellent oral, listening and written communication skills, including presentation, facilitation and public speaking skills.
- Ability to interact with and influence a wide range of employees, including senior management, and entry-level personnel across a wide number of ServiceNow departments.
- Initiative - Proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed.
- Ability to drive deliverables and results, which involve people who do not directly report to you.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Travel required up to 50%.
- Business Opportunity Identification, Analysis and Development
- Consultative Perspective
- Directs Work
- Ensures Accountability
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Manages Change
- Manages Complexity
- Manages Conflict
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Plans and Aligns
- Project Management / Leadership
- Staffing, Capacity Planning, Market Support and Operations
- Strategic Mindset
- Strategic Planning and Analysis
- Synthesizing and Simplifying
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.