Expert TDM at Ensono
The Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) is a crucial member of the Ensono account management team. This function provides IT Service Management (ITSM) governance and technical leadership to their assigned clients. The TDM works directly with our clients to develop a deep understanding of their business and how that drives their technology needs. Empowered with that understanding, the TDM provides oversight and guidance to Ensono Operational teams to ensure our clients have an exceptional experience with the solutions we provide. The TDM possesses a depth of technical knowledge, adept in bringing efficiencies and improvements to disparate processes and systems, leading through influence, is focused, can manage competing priorities, an impeccable communicator, and is a tenacious advocate for the client.
- Be a client advocate.
- Be a subject matter expert of their client(s) environment and the technologies supporting the service solution.
- Provide ITSM governance and leadership.
- You will be the primary point of operational escalations for your clients.
- Manage, lead, and coordinate operational projects and objectives.
- Actively identify, capture, and communicate operational risks, insights, opportunities, and efficiencies. Develop and execute improvement plans from discoveries.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of client environments and support procedures.
- Identify opportunities for improvements and address inefficiencies.
- Have the ability to travel (Post-COVID). Travel expectations will range depending on client needs (5% - 20%).
- Deep understanding of ITSM processes.
- Able to demonstrate exceptional troubleshooting and investigative skills.
- Must be able to instill confidence and deliver results.
- Have a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Execution-focused, highly collaborative, and works well in the details.
- Has the ability to manage competing priorities from a variety of stakeholders.
- Be an adept communicator who can educate audiences of varying skill sets and experiences.
- Calm under pressure and able to manage major incidents.
Education and Experience Required:
- A passionate technologist that works to stay up to date with industry best practices and standards.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 8+ years of experience working in any of the following areas: project management, service delivery, technical account management, or systems administration.
- Preference to those with experience in technical account management or service delivery in support of enterprise environments, particularly those with a background in Public Cloud platforms.
- Applied skills in supporting, consulting, or designing solutions on public cloud platforms. Preference to candidates with backgrounds focused in Azure.
- A strong background in ITSM governance.