Expert Technical Delivery Manager at Ensono
The Client Experience and Success team is responsible for developing client relationships that promote retention and loyalty while ensuring that our clients derive maximum value from Ensono’s solutions and services. As a team, we are on a mission to transform each client’s experience, while becoming an industry-leading Managed Services Provider. We are looking for passionate client advocates who are willing to drive change and help their customers achieve great things. The Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) works directly with our clients to develop a deep understanding of their business and how that business drives their technology needs. Empowered with that understanding, the TDM provides oversight and guidance within Ensono Operations to ensure our clients have an exceptional experience with the technology solutions we provide. The TDM is expected to work with the most critical and visible customers, cultivating the relationship and ensuring delivery on both current and future service requirements. The TDM is an individual possessing a wealth of technical knowledge, adept in bringing efficiencies and improvements to disparate processes and systems, able to lead through influence, break down silos, focused, manage competing priorities, be an impeccable communicator that is able to effectively adapt to their audiences, and is a tenacious advocate for the client.
Serving as the primary interface to one or more Ensono clients, the Technical Delivery Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Be a client advocate.
- Coordinating internally across Ensono with cross-functional teams such as Technical Operations, Solution Architecture, and Program/Project Management to ensure the relationship and projects stay on track, achieve the desired outcomes, and meet the contractual obligations
- Serve as the point of escalations for your clients' operational needs.
- Manage, lead, and coordinate operational projects and objectives.
- Ensure operational success as well as meeting/exceeding of all contractual Service Level Agreements
- Identify opportunities for improvements and address inefficiencies.
- Capture important client data and conduct analyses to identify issues and track progress against the client’s business outcomes. This may include analyzing the health/wellness of the client’s environment, data on incidents/SLAs, and operational data to identify strategic pricing options while managing client churn.
- Collaborating with the Client Partner (Sales) and Client Success Manager to build a strong account plan and coordinate to effectively manage client relationships, strategic outcomes, opportunities, and manage the client’s overall contractual relationship
- Manage critical client issues/incidents via an ITSM based approach, communicating the client’s expectations and ensuring coordination across the Ensono team to deliver
- Possess extraordinary interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills and be strong leaders for their client within the organization.
- Highly motivated, organized and have experience directing activities cross-functionally within the organization.
- Experience with IT Service Management best practices (Incident, Change, and Problem Management) – ITIL Certification preferred
- Master problem solver and Technical aptitude to facilitate problem solving and solution creation initiatives around a mix of the following platforms:
- CICS, DB2, and IMS
- Additional requirements should include but not be limited to:
- 7+ years of client success and/or account management experience managing clients
- Experience in management consulting a plus
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities with an ability to wear many hats and shift focus/priorities throughout the day
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn quickly, multi-task, and work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in leading a cultural transformation and ability to drive the client through a transformational change
- Ability to manage competing priorities from a variety of stakeholders.
- Calm under pressure and able to manage major incidents.