Fellows Development Lead 20-0024 at Relativity
- Provide support in the creation of the scope and sequence of learning and development for the Relativity Fellows program
- Create original and revise established training materials specific to the needs of the program and participants; maintain continuous improvement of program collateral.
- Develop expert-level understanding of the Relativity product and industry trends to inform Fellows’ learning needs
- Work closely with the HR Training and Certification teams to ensure alignment, best practice sharing, and synergy with Relativity on-boarding and development programming.
- Design, implement, and track metrics to measure, in real-time, the success of the program and individual participants. Provide recommendations for adjustment as needed.
- Work closely with Relativity Fellows team to support successful placement of graduating Fellows in full-time roles.
- Lead all trainings and coordinate external facilitation as needed, including the inclusion of Relativity Executives and industry leaders
- Attain and maintain necessary certifications to facilitate Relativity trainings (Relativity 101, Relativity Admin Essentials, etc.)
- Support other Social Impact programming and business needs as required
- Understanding of the e-discovery industry and/or experience with Relativity
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in related field (Education, Social Work, Adult Learning, etc.)
- Familiarity with trends in workforce development or adult learning
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification
- 5+ years of experience with instructional design and facilitation OR 5+ years of experience with Relativity/the e-discovery industry
- Demonstrated dedication to inclusion and diversity
- Strong presentation skills and ability to lead training autonomously
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build content and programming from the ground-up in a continuous improvement environment
- Desire to be part of a start-up project within an established company with a “failure is not an option” mentality