Field Service Architect
Deloitte Digital is creating a new model for a new age-we’re an agency and a consultancy.
Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That’s the power of driving disruption. That’s Deloitte Digital.
Work you’ll do
As a senior consultant you’ll work within an engagement team and be responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
Deloitte Digital’s vision is simple. We empower our clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers. Our goal is to be the best in world at driving digital transformation using the Salesforce platform. By redefining the customer’s digital journey, clients can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better a customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless.
- 4+ years of consulting experience
- 2+ years of leading / managing a work stream on enterprise implementations
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· 5 years of relevant ServiceMax (and/or domain knowledge with Click, IFS, Siebel)
· Must have completed at least 3 Salesforce Implementations successfully and 2 ServiceMax implementations
· 2 years of relevant Field Services Functional experience
· Expert Knowledge of ServiceMax product suite and its implementation
· Extremely good understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the ServiceMax application Web/mobile/Laptop
· Serve as escalation point for any project related issues
· Responsible for project adherence to milestones and implementation plan
· Extensive field service operations or management background including experience with customer service management
· Demonstrated leadership skills working with customers and peers
· Comfortable leading meetings/ sessions with Senior Management to discuss business process
· Excellent oral and written communication skills Hands-on experience in ServiceMax configuration and customization
· Salesforce.com DEV401 Service Cloud / ServiceMax Consultant Certification are preferred
· Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems
· Familiarity with Outbound Messaging implementation is a plus
· Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse
· Roles & Responsibilities: Lead project teams for ServiceMax solution
· Lead requirements and design workshops
· Complete requirements analysis and confirmation and Identify and document specifications for customizations
· Technical and Functional design and Support of configuration
· Support of testing/UAT
· Lead deployment and hand-off
· Liaise with and support of other functional groups including (but not limited to) training development support product engineering
- Provide business use cases supporting product QA of new releases and short- and long-term objectives
- Previous “Big 4” experience
- Salesforce certifications
- Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightening, Blue Kai, Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
Deloitte Digital Accolades
Some of our major achievements are-
- Deloitte has been named a Leader in CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services by Gartner for the 4th consecutive year in their report entitled Magic Quadrant for CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services, Worldwide 2015.
- Deloitte Digital named a global leader in Digital Customer Strategy & Experience Consulting by Kennedy in 2015.
- Deloitte named a global leader in Internet of Things IT Consulting by Kennedy in 2015.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can’t be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html