Fixed Asset Software Implementation Consultant (Remote) at Wipfli
Our people are core to everything we do - the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It's a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There's purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
- Assist with new customer onboarding including:
- Provision and configure application based on customer needs and requirements
- Instruct customers on data loading requirements based on their needs then review and load customer provided data
- Assist customers with end-to-end system user acceptance testing, user adoption, training, and go live activities
- Enable existing customer's success
- Provide day-to-day support of existing customers
- Conceptualize ways to improve customer experience then implement ideas as appropriate
- Work with customer success managers to provide data and assist with proactively helping customers
- Assist finance operations as escalation point when questions arise related to customer billing and renewals
- Develop and maintain knowledge documents for the key focus areas
- Contribute to project management activities and presales efforts such as: scoping, reviewing legacy data, scoping out data migration, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating issues
- Work on special projects to help increase efficiencies across the technical implementations.
- Clearly communicate with superiors and subordinates on deadlines, tasks and escalation items
- Bachelor's degree,
- Knowledge (or ability and desire to obtain knowledge) around all aspects of fixed asset accounting
- Strong desire to gain experience implementation accounting / ERP software
- U nderstanding of financial accounting principles/processes obtained through formal education or applicable work experience
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills including exposure to public speaking and/or giving presentations in front of various group sizes
- Ability to work both collaboratively and individually when necessary
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Quick learning skills and ability to take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in a fast paced dynamic environment
The recruiting team member guiding you through this process is Jane Welch, and you can find her on LinkedIN Here . She is based in our Madison, WI office and looks forward to guiding you through this process.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.