G Suite Deployment Specialist at Maven Wave, an Atos Company
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are committed to hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Help our enterprise customers successfully migrate to the cloud!
Your Life As a Maven:
- Partner with client resources to assist in the implementation of G Suite for enterprise customers.
- Plan, set up, and execute data migration from the client’s legacy system (e.g. O365/ Exchange, SharePoint) to G Suite using Google or 3rd party migration tools.
- Provide Service Desk support in the weeks following a client go-live and analyze the performance of deployed solutions and data migrations.
- Provide end-user training and/or support as required per project scope.
- Write technical procedures and documentation for deployed solutions including end-user guides and process manuals.
- 1-4 years of G Suite help desk, deployment and/or administration experience.
- Google Deployment Specialist certification, or ability to acquire this certification within short order.
- Exceptional oral and verbal communication skills and the ability to run multiple projects and priorities.
- Basic business knowledge outside of domain (legal concepts, HR regulatory issues).
- Solid sense of collaborative problem solving techniques.
- Bachelor's Degree required in related field.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have strong communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical problem solver with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?