Global Talent Operations Project Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Take small to large IT Business Applications programs/projects from original concept through final implementation
- Develop detailed program/project execution plan, and manage some implementation processes including projects financials, progress tracking, metrics, monitoring change control process, testing, release to production and delivery within budget constraints
- Provide overall communication and work with all areas affected by the program/project including partners, business sponsors and vendors
- Organize Scrum rituals (Planning, Stand-ups, review, retrospective, etc.)
- Promote organizational understanding of Agile roles and to help teams and individuals transitioning from waterfall to Agile
- Apply consistency and best practices through project initiation, planning, execution and closing phases, promoting outcomes and benefit tracking
To be successful in this role you have:
- 8+ years of hands-on project management experience
- Experience managing multiple large programs/projects, in enterprise environments delivering business applications for one or more departments
- Experience with Agile traits and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, loop feedback with customer involvement
- Experience guiding teams and provide technical solutions while mitigating or removing hurdles / obstacles
- Experience overcoming project crisis
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.