Go-to-Market Manager, Multi-mode
The multi-mode Go-to-Market Manager will play a critical role in helping everyone, internally and externally, understand how our multi-mode solutions (ocean, air, rail, intermodal) improve their supply chains. The GTM will position, message, train, and produce artifacts throughout the organization to ensure clarity & alignment on the value proposition and functionality of existing or new features. The GTM will deliver strategic information supporting sales enablement and account management retention and renewal. The GTM will work closely with peer positions, product managers, engineering, sales, and operations to deliver superior product marketing materials. The GTM will execute with great detail and have a passion around understanding complex supply chain issues.
- Manage Sprint Release Communication: this person will be responsible for creating and distributing product release notes to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the customer-facing documentation library of product features
- Conduct market research, and analysis to identify target segments for product growth and differentiation
- Launch Enablement: cross-team product initiatives (e.g. International Expansion), develop product launch plans, work across stakeholder community to drive alignment and coordination; and ensure business goals are established with each launch.
- Assist in creating external collateral, and train all teams on the feature value proposition, positioning, and how it aligns with company goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer, Science, Computer Engineering, Business, Marketing, Communication, or related analytical field
- MBA desirable but not required
- 2+ years of background experience in Supply Chain/Logistics
- Highly analytical
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.