Go-to-Market Manager at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The PeopleCloud Messaging Solutions Management Team aligns business goals and objectives effectively across the Business, Product and Marketing to represent the needs of the market. The Go-to-Market Manager will be a liaison between internal teams under the tech practice on a newly formed team with a can-do attitude and the ability to make an impact while creating efficiencies. The resource will need to be comfortable learning and presenting Epsilon’s tech offerings as well as 3rd party vendor offerings we integrate with. Effectiveness in working with multiple departments to execute document projects from development to implementation is required. To succeed at this position the resource will have the ability to forge and maintain relationships with internal support teams and external vendors.
Partnering closely with product management and product marketing teams, you will be responsible for developing and executing go-to-market activities that drive business performance, product adoption and customer retention. Be a trusted advisor for the organization; build and maintain strong relationships with multiple groups in the organization.
· Product Planning: Participate in the development of messaging and positioning to client services/sales/professional services.
· Product Positioning: Create product positioning – what is being sold and what is its unique value or primary difference when compared with other products and services; understand different use needs and how to position the product in different markets.
· Market Definition: Assess the competitive landscape. Translate insight into potential need for new features, updates, subscription models. Influence the roadmap of the product based on competitive insights.
· Competitive Insight: Develop industry specific content and define industry solutions for Epsilon PeopleCloud Messaging.
· Distribution Strategy: Orchestrate a product launch across the practice as well as distribution strategies. Partner with business, product, and marketing to execute go to market plans for offerings which include positioning, roadmap, pricing, packing, enablement, and competitive insights.
· Training & Content Alliance: Develop collateral including position docs, FAQs and roadshow materials to train associates and sales. Foster thought leadership creation and knowledge sharing throughout the organization.
· Pricing Strategy & Approach: Influence the pricing of a features, modules and/or cross sell bundles based on the market dynamics.
· Business Operations: Govern the process for managing & maintenance financial dashboards for the business.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- At least 5+ years of experience in multi-channel marketing, digital agency experience, or other related disciplines.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability to work well in a team, process-oriented environment.
- Ability to adapt to challenging situations and execute problem solving skills.
- Able to oversee management of projects from start to finish.
- Self-directed, self-motivated with sense of urgency to execute solving issues that arise.
- Prepare and distribute well organized, clear and concise memos, reports and documentation.
- Strong understanding of email and/or digital marketing practices.
- Experience working in Microsoft Power Point, Excel, and Office 365 applications.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.