Our Value Proposition:
Clearcover is a venture-backed technology start-up disrupting the trillion dollar legacy insurance market. We’ve focused on building products that create confident, happy customers - and we’re flourishing. We believe in putting our people first, paying them well and working together to solve tough problems. If you’d like a high-growth opportunity with an award-winning company, let’s chat.
What is a Growth Planning Manager?
At Clearcover, we have aggressive growth goals and we’re looking for our next team member who can dig in with our channel leaders to crush our targets. Our Growth team needs a savvy, innovative team member to work side by side with our channel leaders to investigate partner performance trends, productivity targets, and areas of opportunity. This team member will also help define launch planning as we roll out product enhancements, new products, and new states. Be prepared to work fast, learn a lot, and have fun.
What will you do?
- Serve as a trusted advisor and business partner in weekly and monthly business reviews
- Provide forecast and pipeline insights that provide channel leaders the ability to guide the business and surpass targets
- Understand performance trends and incorporate learnings into planning process
- Partner with Business Intelligence team to develop and monitor key performance indicator (KPI) metrics and provide insight and direction to sales leadership
- Partner with Sales Operations to related to territory planning and headcount allocation
- Partner with Finance, providing insight into the quarterly forecasting process
- Partner with Insurance Product and business intelligence teams to develop and monitor partner performance and profitability
- Lead with an entrepreneurial mindset and consistently guides the team to move our partners to success.
What do you need?:
- Communication Skills - you bring a proven ability to communicate complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences, both in writing and verbally
- Strong Analytical Skills - You have a demonstrated ability to leverage data to solve complex business decisions, including analyzing multiple data points, effectively interpreting results, and concisely presenting a recommendation.
- Data Insights - Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools (Looker, Periscope, PowerBI) and can tell a compelling story with data
- Product Distribution - you have a firm understanding of go-to-market principles, including segmentation frameworks, channel distribution
Nice to haves:
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Sales analysis experience
- Strong analytical and financial acumen
- Strong experience working in Excel including pivot tables and manipulation of large data sets, GSuite, and CRM applications
But wait, there’s more:
As a people-first company, your health and well-being is a priority at Clearcover. While we do offer medical (and cover the vast majority of the premium), dental, vision (and cover 100% of those premiums) and 401K (we contribute 3% even if you contribute nothing), we’ve curated a stack of perks and benefits that stretch beyond the expected. With over half of our employees remote to the Chicago HQ office, we paved the way for flexible work locations and continue to offer this flexibility. Our people also have access to unlimited vacation, monthly mental health workshops, discounted gym memberships, equity in the company and an annual bonus program. Plus, if Clearcover is available in your state, you could have access to an employee discount on auto-insurance! Excited to learn more? Complete the application below!
Clearcover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.