ServiceNow believes in the power of technology to reduce the complexity in our jobs. At ServiceNow, we make work, work better for people with modern digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
Built on the Now Platform, our product portfolio delivers the IT, employee, and customer workflows that matter—with enterprise solutions to help drive every part of a company’s digital transformation. Companies can simplify how work gets done, deliver intuitive experiences, and build digital workflow apps with a single cloud platform.Job Description
GTM Strategist and Program Manager
We are making a critical hire to help us continue to evolve how we design, plan and manage our Go To Market operations. We are looking to add a star performer, with a top tier consultancy background, and experience in Technology/SaaS, to evaluate and help improve our Go To Market activities.
We are building a GTM Programs team who will help set-up and run our critical cross-functional initiatives that will improve how we sell to and serve our customers. This team will work with our leaders on a global basis to understand how to scale the ServiceNow business, and to establish critical programs to take us to the next level. This is a new role in a new function, and a chance for huge impact.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in shaping the design of how ServiceNow interacts with customers, and enabling our Planning to be grounded in the long term growth strategy of the business. It also provides the opportunity to design and own specific projects targeted at helping ServiceNow maintain its growth rate as we accelerate towards $10B in revenue and beyond.
If you have a stellar background in consultancy and tech, a passion for change, and an ability to work effectively with a diverse and driven global team, then we’d love to hear from you.
In this role you will...
- Review the effectiveness of our Go To Market model, spanning all relevant functions
- Work with stakeholders to diagnose, design and refine our overall Go To Market
- Identify where we have opportunities in our Go To Market to improve our efficiency and effectiveness, and meet more of our customers needs
- Diagnose our performance and identify opportunities for better collaboration and impact
- Support the development of programs and changes to our annual plans to address those opportunities
- Establish and maintain relationships with senior leaders across the business, ensuring alignment with strategic priorities
- Ensure the voice of the customer, and the field, is reflecting in how we are evolving the roles across our business
- Helping ServiceNow continue to have a world class sales engine that innovates, excels and propels us to $10B in revenue and beyond
We are looking for...
- Background in Strategy Consulting (BBM or equivalent) together with experience in a Technology / Software environment
- Evidence of having established programmatic efforts that span across functions
- A global perspective and mindset
- Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing (for exec and for board level review)
- Energetic self-starter with a proven track record for getting things done in a high-growth environment
- Focused on results, and able to identify the few key things that matter and drive action to see improvements
- High levels of EQ, and ability to energise, excite and motivate others
- Collaborative and keen to partner with a broad and diverse set of global stakeholders
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.