We are OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a growing, socially responsible, and profitable FinTech company that is one of the highest-rated and best-in-class online finance platforms and service providers in the industry. OppLoans offers consumers a simple and responsible source of funding when faced with financial emergencies. We continue to experience growth year over year with profitable returns each year. Employees can make an immediate effect in a growth stage company.
What you get to do:
Hardship Program Administrators are held to a new set of standards being established within the Financial Service Industry. As a member of this team, Hardship Program Administrators have an overall objective to send, receive and verify completeness of the borrower assistance requests, and validate eligibility and update customer loan terms in accordance with eligibility to aid in Opploans standardized borrower’s assistance programs.
- Receive, documents and review borrower assistance forms
- Email the borrower assistance package, approval and denial letters
- Validate borrower assistance package as complete or incomplete
- Help complete incomplete packages
- Review customer file for program eligibility
- Communicate fluidly with and support the Customer Advocate team
- Update our system with applicable terms
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to complete novice to intermediate math problems
- 1-3 years of experience in a collections-oriented contact center a plus
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the team
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong mathematical skills
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and great benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the most engaged offices in the country. In 2019, we were named the 4th fastest growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Chicago Business, received the 86th spot on the Deloitte Fast 500, and are named one of the best companies to work for in the nation by Glassdoor two years in a row. Check out our Glassdoor reviews to see why our employees love us!
Customers love our product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our customers are saying on Google and the BBB! We were also named a number one personal lender by Lending Tree, and a “Leader in Quality and Innovation” by the Center for Financial Services Innovation (FinX).
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.
We offer a great compensation package and benefits package to support you inside and outside of work as you grow your career with us. Some of these benefits include a 401(k) matching program, paid vacation policy, free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans, dental, vision, and accident coverage, free gym membership, discounted Divvy memberships and ClassPass fitness classes, CTA and Metra benefit programs, casual dress policy, subsidized daily lunches, a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, an employee and peer recognition program, and intramural sports leagues.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.