Implementation Analyst Partner Integration at Paylocity
The Partner Integration (PI) team is responsible for exchanging data between our Payroll, HR, and Time and Labor products with external partners used by our clients to provide other related services such as 401(k), benefits, banking, and human capital management systems. The Implementation Analyst 1 is an entry-level position.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Configure Paylocity customers for data transfers to existing partners.
- Review new configurations, explain technical and non-technical details to customers, and participate in setup reviews with both customers and external partners.
- Research file transmissions and payroll data to respond to inquiries from customers, external partners, and internal staff.
- Manage personal workload to stay current with all assigned projects.
- Review and analyze business requirements for data transfers between Paylocity customers and existing, external partners
- Configure Paylocity systems for data import and export to meet requirements
- Coordinate with clients and external partners on data reviews, testing and project status
- Manage test scripts, file delivery dates and client/vendor milestones for data transfers
- Review and audit interface setups for accuracy and adherence to requirements
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role is required.
- Prior experience with Payroll and/or Retirement Plans is a strong plus.
- Prior experience dealing with financial concepts a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate prior ability or an ability and willingness to learn SQL.
- Knowledge of data retrieval from a relational database (such as Access) is a strong plus; the majority of daily work duties involve the retrieval and modification of data from relational databases.
- Prior work experience in a collaborative, team-oriented environment is a strong plus.
In response to COVID-19 & Paylocity’s commitment to keeping our employees safe, our Partner Integration Implementation Analysts are currently working remotely. Partner Integration Implementation Analysts will onboard and receive training remotely. In the future, this role will be required to work onsite, as outlined by the department, once local government orders indicate that it is possible in addition to when Paylocity determines it is safe to do so.