Implementation Audit Analyst-Temporary at Paylocity
We're open to entry-level college graduates with a Bachelor's degree!
The Implementation Audit Analyst responsibilities will include and flow with the life cycle of service bureau implementations. The daily tasks will be driven based on the greatest needs of the team at the time. This may translate to a day of reviewing client documentation and/or auditing our applications to ensure they are properly set up to meet the client’s needs. This role will also assist in validating bank account numbers, EINs, deposit frequencies, and tax rates.
- Validate and ensure all necessary information is provided for a successful client implementation
- Input new client information into our internal system
- Send information to the correct teams to begin client setup
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure that all setup work has been completed accurately
- Work with Implementation Consultants to address potential setup issues
- Research Tax setup and issues
- Review potential setup errors within the Implementation process
- Work with Sales to review all new client paperwork submitted from Sales to ensure accurate communication between Sales and Operations
- All other duties as assigned