Implementation Consultants have full ownership of their Web Time Implementation projects and are viewed as consultants in every sense of the word. Projects typically start with meeting with the customer to gain an understanding of a client’s needs and then move to developing a roll out plan.
Implementation Consultants will then configure our applications to provide the best results for the customer and then will help the client understand the system and overcome challenges in setup and roll out.
An Implementation Consultant will have shown the ability to consistently meet department metrics. Web Time Implementation projects typically take between 6 to 8 weeks, and consultants will be expected to manage between 10 and 25 projects at a time.
The below represents the primary duties of the position; others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Learn and understand the capabilities of Web Time and related applications
• Welcome new clients to Paylocity and ensure they have a seamless transition to our Web Time product
• Provide a consultative approach to determine client’s time and attendance expectations and needs
• Act as main Web Time contact until the client has transitioned to product support
• Develop project timelines with our customers and make every effort to keep the projects on schedule and satisfy the client’s needs
• Configure client’s Web Time settings to ensure accurate recording and import of Web Time data into Web Pay, our web-based payroll product
• Maintain regular contact with your main contacts on all assigned projects
• Maintain project dates and notes in a timely manner
• Manage multiple projects in various implementation phases
• Some local travel and limited national travel will be required
• Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Time and Attendance system knowledge/experience a plus, but not required
• Ability to learn the Paylocity Web Time and Web Pay software
• Project management skills and problem solving/analytical ability
• Strong communication and consulting skills
• Associates degree or work industry equivalent preferred
At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
• Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
• Paid Parental Leave
• Ample volunteer opportunities and events
• Health and wellness program
• Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.