Implementation Consultant I Web Time at Paylocity
Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Implementation Consultants have full ownership of their Web Time Implementation projects and are viewed as consultants in every sense of the word. Projects typically start with meeting with the customer to gain an understanding of a client’s needs and then move to developing a roll out plan.
Implementation Consultants will then configure our applications to provide the best results for the customer and then will help the client understand the system and overcome challenges in setup and roll out.
An Implementation Consultant will have shown the ability to consistently meet department metrics. Web Time Implementation projects typically take between 6 to 8 weeks, and consultants will be expected to manage between 10 and 25 projects at a time.
- A good understanding of Web Time and how Web Time interfaces with other Paylocity products
- Welcome new clients to Paylocity and ensure they have a seamless transition to our Web Time product
- Provide a consultative approach to determine client’s time and attendance expectations and needs
- Act as main Web Time contact until the client has transitioned to product support
- Develop project timelines with our customers and make every effort to keep the projects on schedule and satisfy the client’s needs
- Configure client’s Web Time settings to ensure accurate recording and import of Web Time data into Web Pay, our web- based payroll product
- Maintain regular contact with your main contacts on all assigned projects
- Maintain project dates and notes in a timely manner
- Manage multiple projects in various implementation phases
- Some local travel and limited national travel will be required
- Proficiency in MS office; especially knowledgeable about Excel and basic knowledge in diagnosing network connectivity issues associated with time clocks
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Time and Attendance system knowledge/experience a plus, but not required
- Ability to learn the Paylocity Web Time and Web Pay software
- Project management skills and problem solving/analytical ability
- Strong communication and consulting skills
- Associates degree or work industry equivalent preferred
If you are a Colorado resident, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon your request. You may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
• Education & Awareness
• Client Community
• Company Representation
• Advocacy & Support
• Fairness & Equality
• PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.