At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
We are looking for a Payroll Consultant with customer service experience and technical skills to assist new clients’ transition to their new payroll and human resources provider, Paylocity. If you are someone with computer skills, strong attention to detail, has mastered multitasking, and provides exceptional customer service, this is the right entry level opportunity for you.
Our Payroll Consultants are responsible for understanding small business client needs and configuring our applications to meet those needs. Duties begin with an in-depth consultative needs analysis, used to define system setup and configuration optimizing client time, efficiencies, processes and reporting. The Payroll Consultant will ensure accurate conversion of payroll and human resource data from clients’ previous providers, by balancing converted data to reports and tax returns and work cohesively with clients utilizing system output reports to confirm and test setup. Once data is successfully converted, the Payroll Consultant will provide first level support to our clients until their transition to our Client Services team. Paylocity is committed to providing our clients with a high level of service; this position is responsible for maintaining this commitment within our Implementation area.
- 100% responsibility for a seamless onboarding experience for clients with simple complexity setups
- Provide industry leading customer service
- Use a project management and consultative approach to promote an integrated implementation across all products
- Coordinate internally between the client and multiple Paylocity subject matter experts
- Facilitate the entry of previous payroll provider data
- Follow balancing procedures to ensure all converted data is accurate
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure all setup work has been completed accurately, review reports and support clients for initial processing of payroll
- Lead client meetings
- Some travel up to 5% required
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Previous customer service or client interfacing role preferred
- Computer skills, including familiarity with web-based applications and MS Office programs required; solid understanding of Excel is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong organizational and presentation abilities
- Project management training and/or experience a plus
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks and projects under supervision
- High customer service orientation with the ability to develop strong internal relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively solve problems by finding and using key resources #SH
This position provides a competitive salary plus bonus
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.