Our people are core to everything we do - the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It's a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There's purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
- Effectively communicate and interact with both functional and technical personnel in solving complex business and technical problems
- Translate business challenges into technical solutions
- Ability to complete tasks within critical timelines and work well in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Implement Wipfli developed software products ("apps") for new customers centered around financial data management
- Support existing customers using developed software products that involve web services, API's, content-entry tools, and other utilities, applications, and services
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort working directly with customers
- Critical thinking skills and a self-starter approach to challenges
- 2+ years of professional experience within Information Technology, Business, or Consulting field
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Engineering, Economics, Computer Information Systems, or other related field of study
- Relevant experience with relational databases, software development lifecycle, and/or business analysis
- Experience implementing technology or automation
The recruiting team member guiding you through this process is Jane Welch, and you can find her on LinkedIN Here . She is based in our Madison, WI office and looks forward to guiding you through this process.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. #LI-REMOTE #LI-JW1