Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Our Implementation Consultants are responsible for rotating to multiple Paylocity products throughout the year to manage client projects in each of those areas. This role needs to understand our client's needs and how to configure our applications to meet those needs in both Payroll and Benefits, as well as other areas as needed. Duties in all projects begins with an in-depth consultative needs analysis, used to define system setup and configuration that optimizes client time, efficiencies, processes and reporting. The Project Specialist will ensure accurate conversion of payroll, human resource and benefits data by working cohesively with clients and internal partners while utilizing system output reports to confirm and test setup. Once data is successfully setup, the Project Specialist will provide first level support to our clients until they are transitioned to our Client Services teams. Paylocity is committed to providing our clients with a high level of service; this position is responsible for maintaining this commitment within our Implementation and Benefits teams.
Reports To: Manager Implementation
- 100% responsibility for running seamless implementation projects on a rotating basis during different times of the year
- Provide industry-leading customer service
- Use project management and consultative approach to promote an integrated implementation across all products
- Conduct an introduction call to verify contracted products, understand client priorities and craft a suggested timeline for the implementation of all products
- Conduct an alignment call to answer product questions, collect payroll data for configuration, review data extracted information, confirm company-related information and introduce subject matter experts who will assist with higher complexity products
- Coordinate internally between the client and multiple Paylocity subject matter experts
- Facilitate the entry of previous payroll provider data
- Follow balancing procedures to ensure all converted data is accurate
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure all setup work has been completed accurately, review reports and support clients for initial processing of payroll
- Lead client meetings
- Some travel up to 5% required
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in payroll and/or Benefits
- Ability to identify and evaluate resources and plan for their utilization
- Strong project management skills
- Team Player - will be able to collaborate with others to make awesome happen.
- Self-Motivated - you like to work hard, play hard.
- Adaptable - quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $36,507 - $58,403/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.