Implementation Consultant at SilkRoad Technology
SilkRoad Technology is the world's leader in strategic onboarding for global workforce readiness and transformation. We help organizations prepare their people for change by designing intentional, personalized journeys to increase retention and maximize agility throughout their careers. SilkRoad combines our leading strategic onboarding capabilities with world-class consulting services to deliver highly scalable, personalized experiences that engage employees and drive long-term business performance such as productivity, profitability, growth and agility.
Our Global Client Services Team is seeking an experienced Senior Implementation Consultant to provide technical and advisory services to clients during implementation, and for assigned recurring managed services agreements and projects.
Your contributions to SilkRoad will include:
- Configuring, building and setting up all features and functions for software implementations, translating business requirements into system requirements.
- Performing system administration; maintaining, editing, updating and administering all functions in given software platforms.
- Documenting all relevant client and project information, system changes, and project hours worked in SilkRoad CRM system; providing detailed reports of work completed to clients on a regular basis.
- Acting as primary operational Services team contact on assigned implementation and managed services accounts; identifying client need for optimizations, facilitates solution expansion and supports operational needs of account.
- Troubleshooting technical problems; investigating and collaborating with development engineers to diagnose problems and take corrective actions for clients and ensures timely follow-up with clients.
- Developing trusted client relationships vital to the success of the project and/or account, maintaining an understanding of client business goals and challenges and acting as client advocate with internal teams to ensure client needs are understood and met.
- Collaborating with Sales on transition from the sales cycle to the implementation/delivery experience and on client communication strategy.
- Managing assigned client implementation projects that do not have an assigned Program Manager, including resource management, project plan, communications, success metrics, and managing project to contract scope - milestones/timing, budget, changes to scope, and reporting on such data on regular basis.
- Overseeing transition of implementation projects to Support team and ensures clients are fully prepared to use the system independently within specified time frame.
- Managing client communication strategy with internal teams for assigned managed services accounts; proactively keeping clients informed on product updates and SilkRoad initiatives.
- Encouraging client feedback to help drive the development of SilkRoad products and services; communicates client feedback to internal product teams.
- Demonstrated passion for client service with a strong emphasis on client satisfaction.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to manage client expectations and deliver world-class client service in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem resolution abilities.
- Well versed in all aspects of system implementation, including but not limited to system UI configuration, user set-up, user permissions, category assignments, eform maintenance, and portal maintenance.
- Obtains and maintains relevant SilkRoad product certification(s), demonstrating thorough knowledge and expertise of all system administration functions for the given product solutions.
- Proficient with computer software and MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of SaaS system administration and implementation expertise is required; Human Resources systems implementation experience is preferred.
- Functional Human Resources knowledge is required; SHRM-CP, SHRM SCP, or other HR-related certification is preferred.
- Extensive project management experience is required.
- Experience with globalization and localization of web applications is preferred.
- French, Spanish or other foreign language proficiency is a plus.