We deliver the most advanced and flexible learning experience for certification, credentialing, test prep, continuing education, and training. Our cloud-based learning platform is designed to help education and training organizations deliver a highly engaging and effective learning experience for users who are trying to advance their careers. We incorporate the latest in learner-centered technology, including personalization, gamification, data science, usability and omni-channel delivery.
We’re at a pivotal time in BenchPrep history, having achieved significant growth year-over-year and nearly doubling in employee size! The number of learners on our cloud-based learning platform has reached 6 million in 2019, up 30 percent versus the prior year.
We’re committed to helping students learn better, and that starts in our own office.
About the role:
As an Implementation Coordinator you are responsible for supporting Implementation Managers and assisting in delivering customer implementations on-time and in-scope. Our ideal candidate will manage and organize project documentation and complete other administrative duties.
Some challenges you’ll tackle:
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation (including meeting notes, agendas, action items, updating project plans & technical requirements)
- Facilitating the on-time delivery of internal work across various internal teams
- Scheduling calls and meetings as needed
- Performing quality assurance prior to handing solutions off to customers
About the team:
Our Implementation Team is a dynamic group of BenchPrep product enthusiasts who guide customers through a seamless implementation from kickoff to launch. We’re focused on delivering solutions that our customers will love through collaboration, onboarding, and project management best practices. We value teamwork, integrity, and creative problem solving to get the job done. As the first team our customers interact with after Sales, our goal is to provide an enjoyable and effective onboarding experience which will set them up for long term success.
- Have experience with project management practices and tools
- Have 2+ years of relevant work experience as a project coordinator, analyst or manager
- Have 1+ years of experience in a client-facing role
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have solid organization skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Have strong time management and prioritization skills
- Have an understanding of SaaS products and software development
- Be comfortable supporting multiple projects at various phases
- Be comfortable working with large and diverse teams
- Be comfortable working within various enterprise software tools (i.e. JIRA, Smartsheet, Google Suite)
- 2+ years of experience working at a fast-paced SaaS technology company is preferred
Life at BenchPrep:
We work at BenchPrep because we’re dedicated to the mission and each day have an opportunity to be challenged and learn. We work hard, eat well, and have lots of fun. Culture is our lifeline at BenchPrep. We tend to eat our (free) lunch together - not because we have to, but because we want to. We celebrate our people, both professionally and personally. We focus on flexibility - both in work/life balance, but also everyday in operating with agility. We care about professional development so much that we offer employees $1,200 annually to build their skills. And, of course, we have all the La Croix and snacks that you’d expect to keep you moving. It’s no wonder we were selected in Inc’s Best Workplaces of 2020 and Crain’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Chicago lists.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are looking for high-performing and motivated professionals who are excited about the chance to leverage technology to impact the lives of millions of learners.