Implementation Engineer at PowerReviews
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
The Implementation Engineer is a key member of the team that delivers the value of PowerReviews platform to our clients. This person will partner with an Implementation Project Manager and work directly with external clients from project inception to completion, providing them guidance on best practices and helping with technical troubleshooting as they implement their PowerReviews solution. They will also work internally with cross-functional teams including Sales, Product Management, Engineering and Support.
- As the PowerReviews solution expert, lead clients to a timely and quality implementation of PowerReviews platform
- Design solutions merging customer requirements with PowerReviews best practices
- Assist clients with construction, ingestion, and validation of client data feeds.
- Stay current on PowerReviews solutions and the e-commerce industry.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience is required
- 3+ years of experience in client facing, application of technology position at a software or technology company
- Proven track record of driving projects to successful completion, on time and with overall customer service satisfaction
- Outstanding communication and client facing skills including the ability to communicate technical requirements/notes to non-technical users
- Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Unix environments and experience with SQL is preferred
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.