Implementation Lead (Contract)
We are looking for an Implementation Lead (Contract):
- Do you have experience leading successful business and technology implementations?
- Can you speak IT and business fluently and translate both to stakeholders?
- Are you organized, curious, confident, and efficient?
- Do you hear “we’ve always done it this way” and think “look here for opportunities to improve”?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk to you. We have a project that begins immediately and will last through the end of the year, with the potential to extend.
An Inspirant Implementation Lead:
- Takes action, pursues opportunities, and actively engages with the client and their team.
- Leads with experience, logic, and kindness, and has lead mid- to large implementations (10+ years experience preferred).
- Has consulted at a big firm in the past, but knows that this type of professional service can be done better.
- Is looked to as a trusted expert by our business partners.
- Is a Brand Ambassador, living Inspirant’s values through every interaction.
- Likely has a bachelor’s degree. An advanced degree or other relevant experience has proven to be helpful.
Some of the Tasks You’ll Be Responsible for include:
- Partnering with client stakeholders to identify successful outcomes.
- Creating project plans to coordinate project activity.
- Managing project activities ensuring all are on schedule and exceed client expectations.
- Identifying gaps and offering creative solutions.
- Tracking and reporting success metrics.
- Leading internal and vendor team members by providing necessary resources and by modeling integrity and caring.
- Delivers on-time, high-quality work every time.
- Is willing to travel to the Dallas-area once a month through year end (25% travel).
What is an Unconsultant?:
Inspirant Group was founded to redefine consulting. To achieve this ambitious goal, we knew we would need to have the right people on our team—experienced professionals with a common set of values that set them apart from their peers.
We call these people Unconsultants.
un·con·sul·tant [uhn-kən-ˈsəl-tᵊnt] n. :
Experienced professional with an innate ability to solve problems and an insatiable thirst for knowledge. Unconsultants demonstrate the Inspirant Group core values of “Have Integrity,” “Care About the Greater Good,” and “Get It Done.”
What’s it like working with Inspirant Group?:
We’ve been consultants and executives. We’ve been contractors and full-timers. We knew what we wanted for our own careers and have created the place we always wanted to work: collaborating with smart, caring, experienced people; a place to be in business for yourself but not by yourself. We have flexible work schedules, professional development opportunities, team bonding events, and all Unconsultants are eligible to earn sales bonuses, referral bonuses, performance bonuses. Meet us and see the Inspirant Difference.