We deliver the most advanced and flexible learning experience for certification, credentialing, test prep, continuing education, and training. Our cloud-based learning platform is designed to help education and training organizations deliver a highly engaging and effective learning experience for users who are trying to advance their careers. We incorporate the latest in learner-centered technology, including personalization, gamification, data science, usability and omni-channel delivery.
We’re at a pivotal time in BenchPrep history, having achieved significant growth year-over-year and nearly doubling in employee size! The number of learners on our cloud-based learning platform has reached 6 million in 2019, up 30 percent versus the prior year.
We’re committed to helping students learn better, and that starts in our own office.
About the role:
As an Implementation Manager you are responsible for the strategy and delivery of customer solutions on the BenchPrep platform. You will work closely with customers to understand their needs and goals through effective communication, abstract requirements gathering, and deep knowledge of the BenchPrep platform.
You will educate customers on the BenchPrep platform, analyze their use cases, provide recommendations, and translate decisions into an impactful solution & delivery plan that serves each customer and their end-users. This requires close collaboration not only with customer stakeholders, but also with internal cross-functional teams like Product, Engineering and our Learning Design & Strategy team.
Our ideal candidate is a fast learner, able to manage complex projects with ease and communicate gracefully and effectively with customers and internal teams.
Some challenges you’ll tackle:
- Create strong project plans in partnership with customers and internal teams to ensure goals are defined, stakeholders are identified and key milestones are captured
- Collaborate, translate and facilitate project requirements to internal teams
- Manage a portfolio of implementations in different life cycles
- Support and communicate with your customers in a timely manner
- Ensure project work aligns to signed Statements of Work (SOW)
- Learn and maintain expertise on the current BenchPrep platform
- Develop a solid understanding of your customer’s use cases and business objectives
- Participate in testing for quality assurance and user acceptance
About the team:
Our Implementation Team is a dynamic group of BenchPrep product enthusiasts who guide customers through a seamless implementation from kickoff to launch. We’re focused on delivering solutions that our customers will love through collaboration, onboarding, and project management best practices. We value teamwork, integrity, and creative problem solving to get the job done. As the first team our customers interact with after Sales, our goal is to provide an enjoyable and effective onboarding experience which will set them up for long term success.
- Have been in an Implementation Manager, Product Manager, Project Manager or Onboarding/Success Manager role responsible for managing and delivering software projects/products
- Have 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role
- Have 3+ years project management experience
- Have 3+ years at an Enterprise SaaS organization with a complex product
- Have exceptional interpersonal and strong written/verbal communication skills
- Have proven organizational skills and attention to detail while retaining big picture goals
- Be comfortable working across internal teams (developers, designers, instructional designers, solutions managers etc)
- Hands-on experience with web-based project management & enterprise software tools
- Tech-savvy, adaptable, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, quickly changing work environment
- 2+ years of experience building digital learning products is preferred
- PMP Certification is preferred
Life at BenchPrep:
We work at BenchPrep because we’re dedicated to the mission and each day have an opportunity to be challenged and learn. We work hard, eat well, and have lots of fun. Culture is our lifeline at BenchPrep. We tend to eat our (free) lunch together - not because we have to, but because we want to. We celebrate our people, both professionally and personally. We focus on flexibility - both in work/life balance, but also everyday in operating with agility. We care about professional development so much that we offer employees $1,200 annually to build their skills. And, of course, we have all the La Croix and snacks that you’d expect to keep you moving. It’s no wonder we were selected in Inc’s Best Workplaces of 2020 and Crain’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Chicago lists.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are looking for high performing and motivated professionals who are excited about the chance to leverage technology to impact the lives of millions of learners.