Join VillageMD as an Implementation Manager
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for an Implementation Manager to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
As an Implementation Manager on the Delegated Services team, you will be responsible for implementing new health care plan delegations while collaborating with other Delegated Services team members including claim operations, utilization management, network management and credentialing leaders. Working under the direction of the Vice President of Delegated Services you will be tasked to build relationships with external health plan partners as well as coordinate implementation efforts with internal functions including IT, compliance, legal and analytics teams. Previous project management experience will enable you to manage multiple project timelines so that implementation occurs in a timely and compliant manner. You will be developing and maintaining project plans, building relationships, coordinating efforts with internal teams, and reporting to leadership with updates and concerns.
How you can make a difference
- Develop and manage multiple project plans to deliver timely and compliant implementation
- Cultivate beneficial relationships with health care plan providers
- Assist in accurately assessing the financial risk of potential health care plans
- Influence utilization decisions of health care plan coverage to provide quality services to patients and employees
- Leverage collaboration across multiple internal business functions for efficiencies and process improvements
- Implement problem-solving initiatives and manage multiple project timelines with flexibility
- Communicate consistently, openly and effectively with all team members, co-workers and leadership
- Further develop the positive impact of the Delegated Services department at VillageMD
Skills for success
- Sharp interpersonal skills proven to build relationships and collaboration by establishing trust with others
- Demonstrated leadership in the timely delivery of project goals
- Commitment to consistent follow-through on responsibilities
- Ability to communicate concisely and effectively to all levels of employees and leadership
- Accomplished at project management with a proven ability to multi-task
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and can quickly absorb information and adapt plans
- Adept at analytical thinking
- Proven track record of successfully working with project teams
Experience to drive change
- 5+ years of project management experience preferably with health plans, claims or utilization management
- PMP certification preferred
- Prior experience managing multiple projects
- Ability to work from Houston, TX, or Chicago, IL, preferred (negotiable for the right candidate)
- Able to travel 15%-20% of the time, which is about one to two overnight trips a month
- Experience with Microsoft Project Plan and MS Office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.