Implementation Manager at BigTime Software, Inc.
BigTime is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,000 firms worldwide and tracking over $2 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-backed company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability.
The Implementation Manager is a key member of the Customer Success team that delivers the value of the BigTime Software platform to our clients. This individual will partner with an Account Executive and work directly with internal and external teams from project inception to completion, providing project oversight and best practices consultation as they implement their BigTime solution. They will also work internally with cross-functional teams including Sales, Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success and Support.
- Coordinate both internal and external teams to drive timely and quality implementation of the BigTime Software platform
- Document project scope and customer requirements using our project management toolkit
- Create and maintain client timelines, based on project scope and requirements
- Identify project roadblocks and organize cross-functional teams to resolve
- Consult with clients on industry and platform best practices
- Stay current on BigTime Software solutions and maintain up to date knowledge of the industry
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience is required
- 3+ years of experience in client facing, implementation or project management role at a software or technology company
- Proven track record of driving projects to successful completion, on time and with overall customer service satisfaction
- Outstanding communication and client facing skills, including the ability to communicate technical requirements and notes to non-technical users
- Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Experience utilizing a Project Management Software
What you can expect about life at BigTime:
- Competitive base salary with bonus opportunity
- Company paid health & dental plans
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly lunch stipend via DoorDash with a company paid DashPass
- Unlimited fresh fruit, snacks delivered daily, as well as cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown/loop location
- Flexible Work Environment - Remote Work Opportunity
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.