Join a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven start up named 2021 Best Tech Start ups In Chicago, that is changing the Supply Chain industry through real time tracking and end-to-end visibility.
FourKites’ Global Implementation team has complete ownership of new and existing customer relationships with regard to the management of the implementation of services. While being the customer's primary point of contact, you are responsible for managing all aspects of the implementation process across all teams and resources. This team puts technology, problem solving and project management skills to work in this highly consultative role. The Implementation process is one of the most critical phases in a client’s lifecycle.
What you'll be doing:
As an Implementation Manager with FourKites, you will have full ownership and accountability of customer satisfaction and on-time delivery throughout the Implementation phase, while maintaining responsibility for complete execution of the roll-out within the allotted 90 day implementation timeframe. You will provide support to Account Executives and Sales Engineers during the Sales cycle, including during prospects' pilot engagement with FourKites. You’ll own and manage complex implementations, facilitate strategic customer conversations, and collaborate cross-functionally to set up clients for success from Sales to Customer Success. All while achieving strong relationship-building, problem-solving, and technical skills. These skills, along with problem ownership, a proactive approach and professionalism, build and reinforce long term partnerships with FourKites’ Global 1000 clients.
- Lead web-based kick-off meetings and customer trainings
- Create and maintain project plans for each customer while also maintaining standardized documentation around internal and external processes
- Create customized training packages to present in both web-based and onsite forums to train and clearly explain the benefits, best practices and functionalities of the FourKites solution
- Lead weekly status calls with customers, discussing project status, best practices and progress to implementation complete
- Configure the FourKites platform, to fit the clients needs and requirements
- Ensure all metrics within the Implementation page in Salesforce are accurate and up-to-date
About the team:
Our Implementation team is driven, collaborative and solution-oriented. They come from a variety of backgrounds, whether its technology consulting at a Big 4 firm or managing projects at a SaaS startup, we run the gamut! They travel about 25% of the time, meeting with customers at critical points in the Implementation life cycle, without being a dedicated road warrior. The team is made up of animal lovers, coders, sports fans, world travelers and all around awesome humans!
- 3+ years of experience in software implementation or project management
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Demonstrates a strong drive for efficiency, resolving problems and getting the work done in a timely, quality-focused manner
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.