Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
Learn more about your career at Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com
This role is a key member of our Americas Client On-boarding team. You will be acting as a dedicated Implementation Manager to lead the implementation process for Enfusion clients including project planning, requirements gathering, workflow review, product setup, UAT and client go-live. You will act as the face of Enfusion to our buy-side clients including traders, portfolio managers and operational users throughout the project lifecycle and serve as the central point of contact for internal Enfusion teams including Product, Technology, and Centers of Excellence.
You'll need to build a strong product knowledge, manage a positive relationship with our clients, understand and apply project methodologies and risk management processes, development requirement documents, summarize data and be the point person for client-facing communication. You will report to the Head of Client on-boarding in Americas.
What You'll Do
- Manage new client implementations and serve as the first point of contact for new clients regarding platform customization, Q&A and workflow consulting.
- Consult with client to match their current and desired business processes with Enfusion software and services solutions.
- Engage senior client and internal stakeholders to review project progress and task-level status.
- Liaise with internal production team to support Data migration, Interfaces, Trading workflows, troubleshoot P&L and accounting issues.
- Facilitate the setup of various components Enfusion software such as Funds, Brokers, Trade Commissions, Market Environment, GL accounts, etc. based on unique client requirements.
- Facilitate the setup of custom Position, Trade and Accounting reporting requirements.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and documentation in the Implementation workflow and other internal processes.
Who You Are
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the hedge fund or asset management industry, including front, middle, and back office workflows.
- Minimum 2 years of Fintech onboarding and / or software implementation experience
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in an applicable field of study.
- A client-service mentality and collaborative work style.
- Strong client-facing communication and analytical skills are paramount.
- Solid project management / milestone / dependency tracking experience with an ability to identify and escalate project risks.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver with high quality.
- Thorough knowledge of a wide range of both listed and OTC financial products.
- Experience with commercial Order Management, Portfolio Management and Investment Record keeping software
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage (Enfusion covers 100% of the premiums for employees, spouses, domestics partners and qualified dependents); a 401(k) plan with a employer match; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, an employee assistance program, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.