Join a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven start up named 2021 Best Tech Start ups In Chicago, that is changing the Supply Chain industry through real time tracking and end-to-end visibility.
As an Implementation Manager with FourKites, you will work closely with customers, owning and managing their entire Implementation journey. You will collaborate cross-departmentally with Account Executives during the sales cycle, Product and Engineering regarding the future state of our solutions, and Customer Success to drive continuous company growth.
Our ideal candidate has great relationship-building, problem-solving and technical skills and is looking for an opportunity to continue to nurture and refine these skills! We are looking for self-starter individuals to join our team and help us build and reinforce long term partnerships with FourKites’ Global 1000 clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Work directly with new or existing customers serving as the primary project lead during their implementation lifecycle from Sales to Customer Success to deploy a range of products within the FourKites platform
- Drive the implementation workflow both internally by coordinating with the FourKites team and externally through stakeholder management and weekly status calls to review project status, manage client expectations, and discuss open items to ensure a timely delivery
- Proactively identify engagement risks and escalations and consult on path forward for resolution and success while maintaining positive customer relations
- Create and deliver customized, strategic training packages to drive user adoption and value realization within the customer user base
- Collaborate with internal management to report on program status, health, and growth opportunities for customer accounts
- Have strong communication and presentation skills including the ability to synthesize and summarize complex scenarios for a range of audiences from customer executives to platform end users
- Demonstrate a ‘Thought Leader’ persona including the ability to influence customer decisions and desire to make a significant and positive impact to those around you
- Have experience in managing customer relationships, balancing competing projects and priorities, and resolving issues quickly and effectively
- Are comfortable speaking to both industry/business and technical workstreams, instilling confidence in customer teams
- Love a fast-paced, high-growth company full of new challenges and growth opportunities for continuous improvement and career progression
- Are obsessed with collaborating with peers and other departments to recommend and execute internal initiatives spanning a variety of topics from improving internal methodologies, simplifying processes, enhancing the FourKites product, to company culture.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree with 4+years of SaaS implementation, project management, and/or consulting experience
About the team:
- Our team puts technology, problem solving and project management skills to work in this highly consultative role
- We come from a variety of backgrounds, whether its technology consulting at a Big 4 firm or managing projects at a SaaS startup, we run the gamut!
- We travel about 25% of the time, meeting with customers at critical points in the Implementation Life Cycle, without being a dedicated road warrior
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.