The Implementation Manager is responsible for leading implementation projects and ensuring successful adoption of Eved. This is a client-facing role that works closely with internal sales, product, and operations team members to facilitate a positive client experience. The ideal candidate is excited about taking ownership of major projects, isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, and is always willing to help. This position will have an immediate impact on the company’s success and the opportunity to help develop Eved’s professional services business.
- Serve as the client liaison and subject matter expert on Eved, providing clients with implementation and delivery best practices
- Oversee all implementation project activities, including project scope, schedule, and costs
- Create project plans and coach and motivate team members to ensure on-time project delivery
- Collaborate with internal team to shape Eved implementation methodology, tools, and processes
- Identify issues and risks, manage mitigation plans, and help define creative solutions for complex and exciting problems
- Document and assess client business and technical needs to ensure optimal implementation of Eved. Obtain sign-off on client requirements and configure Eved solution per client requirements.
- Create presentations and facilitate client meetings and training sessions
- Provide implementation and adoption status reporting for internal and external stakeholders
Minimum qualifications required for this position include:
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- Experience leading software implementation projects
- Advanced excel and analytical skills
- Experience at a start-up or top-tier consulting firm preferred
Still reading? If you’ve come this far, meet us a bit further. Send your resume and credentials to [email protected] Be sure to include a cover letter that outlines why you are uniquely suited to take this promising company to the next level.
Learn more about life at Eved, visit www.eved.com/careers.