We are a financial technology company that specializes in providing fully automated securities-based lending (SBL) technology solutions. Our cloud-based technology connects financial advisory firms to banks through turnkey and customized solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Implementation Manager. Central to this position is cross-functional project management experience across technical, business and operations teams to efficiently move projects from ideation through delivery.
· Lead the design, testing, planning, and implementation of customized SBL solutions for enterprise clients
· Oversee all aspects of project scope, schedule, resource risks and overall management of SBL solution for enterprise clients to ensure and drive successful delivery
· Manage project communications, both technical and functional
· Review project deliverables, especially technical artifacts.
· Work in an Agile environment and work with company’s onshore and offshore development team in China for project execution
· Ensure deliverables/milestones in project plans are achieved within cost, schedule, scope, and quality
· 2-5 years’ project management skills, experience in managing implementation for enterprise clients
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to connect with a diverse customer and employee population
· Ability to manage change and priorities and coordinate/realign project resources as necessary
· Expert knowledge collecting and communicating scope from complex and/or ambiguous opportunities
· Self-motivated leader and problem solver who is comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
· Experience with Agile methodologies, experience working with offshore development team
· Technical background, prior hands-on development experience strongly preferred
· Financial industry experience. Banking and/or lending industry experience highly preferred
· Familiar with the Atlassian products (Confluence and Jira)