Digital ads drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the global leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides thousands of marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution provides clarity and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
DialogTech is seeking an Implementation Manager to join our Solutions and Delivery Team. As our Implementation Manager, you will collaborate with other internal resources to support the installation and configuration of DialogTech solutions for new and existing customers, and the successful on-boarding of new clients. Additionally, you'll be a key advisor to DialogTech’s existing customer base, and work closely with our Customer Success Management team in order to drive new opportunities for account expansion and optimization within the accounts they service.
More specifically, you will perform the following functions to deliver value and success to DialogTech clients:
- Collaborating with internal teams on multiple simultaneous projects, so you’ll need to be able to multitask;
- Participating in each phase of our implementation projects, including scoping, execution, quality control, and closure. Broadly speaking, you will be taking customer requirements and confirming their account configuration needs, configuring customer accounts, and providing quality control.
- Working with our customers and various internal teams to gather account configuration details, document processes, and organize them in a shared Project Plan.
- Defining scope of work and writing SOWs that align with customer's business issues, strategies, and expectations.
- Executing new customers implementation work, as well as work for account restructure and expansion for existing customers.
- You will be expected to lead quality control and UAT for projects you are assigned to.
- Participating in discovery, scoping, and pre/post-project launch phone calls with customers, as needed.
- Identifying new product opportunities based on customer input, or your own ideas, that will be fed into our Product Management team.
- Providing customers and internal teams with technical expertise on DialogTech product functionality and consultation for recommended strategies.
- Empowering customers during onboarding phase by training them on the optimal ways to access and utilize the phone call data that DialogTech is providing.
- Solving technical issues that our clients encounter while you are working on an implementation project for them.
- Implementing integrations with third-party tools, including ongoing support.
- Performing periodic audits of customer accounts.
- Acting as an authority (SME) on DialogTech’s suite of products and solutions.
What skills and experience will help you succeed in this role?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
- 3+ years of professional experience with background in implementation or onboarding efforts in a technical environment, preferably working with SaaS products
- Knowledge of common/standard digital marketing tools
- You've run multiple, simultaneous projects
- You've successfully worked with cross-departmental teams
- Good presentation skills that demonstrate technical proficiency, digital marketing knowledge, and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions to customers every single day
What are some other “nice-to-have” skills that will make you stand out?
- Having a business-owner mindset, with a passion for building and growing strong customer relationships
- Always striving to deliver value to customers
- Deep understanding of the sales process / cycles and sales methodologies
- Experience with digital ad purchasing, sales, or delivery
- Digital Marketing Vendor Installation, Management and Troubleshooting
- Experience with as many of the following solutions as possible:
- Web Analytics (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Mobile Analytics
- Call Analytics or Call Tracking
- Paid Search/Social Bid Management
- Display Marketing
- Data Management Platforms
- Demand or Supply Side Platforms
- Digital Ad Exchanges / Ad Serving
- Web Technologies such as AJAX, jQuery, and modern frameworks and libraries
- Familiarity with SQL, using queries, and database concepts
- Web Development Tools
- REST, SOAP, and other API formats
- Structured and Unstructured Data concepts
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 10 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.