Implementation Manager at BigTime Software, Inc.
BigTime Software is looking to hire an Implementation Manager in our downtown Chicago headquarters. In this position you will provide on-boarding and training to new and existing customers of our time billing application. Projects are done online, using online tools. You will work closely with our sales and customer support teams to ensure customers are successfully implemented and trained on the BigTime platform. We are looking for a positive minded, motivated, technical individual who is a quick learner and loves working with people, in a dynamic, growing environment.
- Provide on boarding consulting to new customers
- Provide group training seminars online and at our location
- Design and optimize customer business processes
- Provide consulting on integrating with QuickBooks
- Develop presentations and written materials
- Contribute content to knowledge base, blog & social sites
- Coordinate with our Sales and Support teams.
- Suggest feature and product enhancements to our development team.
- Help design and implement new exciting ways to better serve our customers.
- 1-3+ years of experience with Customer Support or Software Implementation in a SaaS environment
- Knowledge of business processes in professional service firms
- Experience with QuickBooks and/or other accounting applications is a plus
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Relevant working knowledge of web and application technologies.
BigTime Software delivers time-tracking, billing and project management software for more than 2,000 firms, tracking over $2 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a venture-funded company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability.
If you love what you do, and want to work in a small team environment that will challenge you to do your best, then check us out!
What you can expect about life at BigTime:
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential
- Company paid health & dental plans
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly catered lunch
- Unlimited fresh fruit, snacks delivered daily, as well as cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown/loop location
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.