Implementation Manager at ScoutRFP, a Workday Company
!Sorry, this job was removed at 3:39 p.m. (CST) on Friday, January 24, 2020
Scout is the sourcing and supplier engagement platform trusted by procurement teams to streamline their process, manage a unified pipeline of projects, and collaborate with stakeholders and suppliers. Scout’s powerful platform drives profitability and makes enterprise commerce faster, less risky, and more transparent, giving CPOs the tools they need to transform their organizations.
Over 250 global brands trust Scout to provide greater visibility across stakeholders and suppliers, centralize core processes, measure effectiveness, and make procurement teams crazy successful by delivering better business outcomes. Our simple, effective interface enables companies to streamline supplier selection, manage vendors, centralize data, and make more informed purchasing decisions, faster.
What You Will Accomplish:
- Work closely with our Customer Success and Solutions Architect Team to outline all account integrations and migrations for seamless launch
- Create and provide detailed project plans for proposed solutions including time and scope involved, as it relates to product integrations, API’s, connectors, and data migration
- Establish a framework for necessary contributions from various departments and facilitate their collaboration
- Work with customer technical, functional, and project management resources to successfully ensure project go live and set customer team up for success
- Analyze current processes and deliverables to establish project planning and process improvements
- Manage all aspects of the implementation projects with customers to ensure all parties are held accountable for on-time deliverables
- Consult with customers to understand their prioritized deliverables to help influences the appropriate project plan
- Organize and own all internal and external weekly statuses with customers.
- Provide agendas, meeting notes and update the project plan in real-time to ensure forward movement
- Act as the liaison between customers and our product and ENG teams to understand progress, delays and needs and will help solution alongside the Customer and CSM teams
- Will require 50% travel to engage with customers directly
- Four year degree from a University or Institution
- 2-3 years of implementation management, customer success management or consulting experience (3-5 years of post sales experience if no advanced degree)
- Proven experience of implementing custom SaaS solutions and/or technical project management or customer support
- Track record of meeting customer implementation and go-live deadlines
- Excellent project management skillset, including organization, prioritization and escalation management
- Good sense of humor coupled with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Drive and motivation to take on additional responsibilities over time
- Willingness to travel up to 33%
- LOCATION: Remote (near major airport) / San Francisco / Chicago
Nice to Have:
- Experience running Procurement and Sourcing teams or projects
- Familiarity with implementing Procurement and Sourcing Solutions or workflow-based applications
- Advanced degree (M.A., M.S., MBA etc.)
Mission: Our mission is to make enterprise commerce faster, less risky, and more transparent.
Competition: We compete with legacy data, spreadsheets and even pen and paper. We are an intuitive, cloud-based software that helps procurement professionals source fast and make a bigger business impact.
Smart and sustainable growth: We are rapidly growing, and very intentional about planning for future growth. The money goes into the business and continues to build and bring the best product possible to market.
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage. Unlimited PTO. Health Savings Accounts. 401(k) plan. Pre-tax commuter benefits. Retirement plan. Lunch twice a week. Fully stocked kitchen. We are always evaluating our options to do what we can to bring the best to our employees.
Transparency: Lots of companies say it, few of them actually live it. We live transparency every day - just ask a Scout employee to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Scout RFP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Read Full Job Description