Implementation Project Coordinator - Innovation at Fetch (Chicago, IL or Remote)
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 13M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Implementation Project Coordinator connects our Implementation team to various departments such as marketing, tech, and support along with others. As an Implementation Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for directing the Implementation team on new processes for development,refinement of project hand-offs and commonly executed tasks within the Implementation Partner Innovation team.
Implementation Project Coordinators are responsible for assisting the Partner Innovation Team in the planning, coordination and execution of all aspects of assigned projects throughout the full life cycle of project initiation to closing. You will contribute to the development of the implementation process of the company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Your responsibilities may include managing smaller scale projects using Agile methods with a focus on quality and performance. Projects will be managed and completed with goals for timelines, budgets, meeting the business requirements, and the strategic and business goals of Fetch and the Partner.
Implementation Coordinators will develop a unique understanding of ‘How Fetch Works’ from a business and technical perspective that leads to the Fetch team identifying unique solutions to questions our partners and internal stakeholders have. Examples of this include leveraging the Coordinators knowledge to uncover the best solution for internal initiatives or helping teams uncover what enhancements can be made to provide a better user and partner experience when working with Fetch.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Implementation Partner Innovation Team.
- Assisting and supporting project managers with tasks such as development of standard operating procedures, compiling documents, scheduling meetings and initiating follow-up responsibilities resulting from meetings.
- Assist in tracking, analyzing and communicating opportunities.
- Collecting data and track project success metrics.
- Scheduling meetings to coordinate project work and provide status updates.
- Developing training materials.
- Managing multiple work streams internally amongst multiple teams and departments.
- Managing timelines of assigned projects.
- Process development, implementation and management.
- Collaborating across departments to streamline projects and task hand-off.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in CPG, Retail, Restaurant and/or Technology industries
- Fast learner who enjoys solving problems and improving processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (knowledge of spreadsheet functionality including pivot tables, v-lookups, charts and graphing).
- Highly motivated self-starter with exceptional organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to anticipate roadblocks and independently resolve.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple facets of project development and implementation.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work with minimal supervision.
- Possesses analytical skills as well as creative problem-solving abilities.
- General interest in digesting the data in which they’ll be working.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong cultural competency and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively in an environment with diverse cultures, multiple perspectives, and competing needs.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to change.