Implementation Project Manager (Influence)
PowerReviews delivers software that more than 1,000 brands and retailers utilize to collect, display, and syndicate reviews on more than 5,000 websites. An essential resource for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, reviews drive traffic, increase sales, and create actionable insights to improve products and services. With a syndication network that reaches more than 500 million in-market shoppers each month, PowerReviews delivers more reviews to more consumers. And we make it easier than anyone else.
The Implementation Project Manager will work within the Product Operations organization to support the execution of PowerReviews programs by executing full end-to-end content generation campaigns. This includes campaign requirements gathering, participant selection activities, follow-up email communications, and a results output. A strong candidate will be tenured in project management methodologies, being able to handle multiple projects, prioritize effectively, partner with clients and meet required service level agreements.
- Manage end-to-end execution of high-profile brand/retailer sampling and social influencer campaigns with standard project management methodologies and supported tooling
- Lead campaign requirements gathering, participant verification, email campaigns communications, and delivery of reporting/analytics summarizing campaign results
- Facilitate kickoff and ongoing status calls with internal and external stakeholders to review requirements, action items, and milestones
- Manage risks, issue resolution, and ad-hoc client requests to delivery a white glove client experience
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and partners (fulfillment) to ensure completion of project deliverables
- Track campaign progress against agreed to KPIs and any contractual obligations
- Identify areas of improvement with current processes
- Lead campaign completion transition to the account management team
Preferred Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience
- 2+ years of experience in a client facing position
- Strong oral & written communication skills, people skills, and presentation skills are critical
- Experience with social platforms, metrics, and marketing initiatives
- Ability to adapt to evolving processes and drive ad hoc procedural improvements
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple concurrent projects in detail
- Proven experience in standard project management methodologies
- Experience with Salesforce.com (preferred)
- Strong problem solving skills and issue resolution
- Experience with Google and Microsoft suites
- Must exhibit a positive attitude, be able to energize teams, and be willing to listen to various opinions
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.