Implementation Project Manager at Club Automation
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As an Implementation Project Manager, you are responsible for the effective and efficient implementation of Club Automation's software solutions maximizing the customer’s experience while effectively communicating and managing internal projects and teams. You will follow the plan designed specifically for Club Automation’s Implementation methodology.
The Implementation Project Manager reports to the Project Management Team Lead.
You will also...
- Handle multiple projects and incoming customer requests
- Communicate with customers and internal project stakeholders on a weekly basis discussing the status of projects and risks
- Collaborate across teams and levels of the organization
- Escalate potential problems in a timely and thought-out manner
- Receive positive customer feedback
- Launch assigned customers on specialized or assigned platform(s) within 4 months of start
- Travel up to 25%
- Strong Project Management skills
- Able to problem-solve, analyze, and think critically
- Display consistent professional demeanor and makes positive contributions to the team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to identify complex problems and information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to self-direct in order to handle and prioritize requests
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work cross-functionally and maintain exceptional cross-team communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- Less than 1 year of related experience required
Bonus points for:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.