Implementation Project Manager
About The Role
The Implementation Project Manager will work with our Implementation Consultants, Integration Consultants and client project managers/project teams to ensure successful on-time delivery of client partner implementations. The Implementation Project Manager will have oversight for multiple client implementations, and acts as a point of escalation for internal staff and client resources to address issues, identify and communicate risks, and coordinate with resources from different teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within scope.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Manage multiple projects with multiple workstreams at varying sizes and stages.
- Work with Implementation Consultants and Integration team to develop timelines for client partner implementations.
- Maintain regular communication with client Project Manager/Leads, Leadership and Stakeholders on project progress, risks and concerns, and issues and resolutions. Assess client satisfaction and escalate any potential issues.
- Use knowledge of the Yello implementation process, cross-functional teams (Product, Development, etc.) and client expectations to identify paths to issue resolution.
- Coordinate project deliverables and resource availability across multiple teams.
- Ensure that Yello deliverables are delivered on time, and any concerns or risks raised to implementation leadership and client Project Manager/Leads.
- Track client progress in requirements to timeline and raise delay concerns to implementation leadership and client Project Manager/Leads.
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress.
- Ensure that project plans and project documentation are kept consistent and up to date with the Yello project management approach to ensure up to date reporting.
- Facilitate and lead weekly internal execution status sessions, maintaining communications of project status, and overall project plan with project cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
What We're Looking For
- BA/BS in relevant field of work or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of project management experience, preferably with SaaS implementations
- Experience with project tracking software (MS Project, Smartsheets, Wrike, etc.)
- Proven track record of prioritizing and balancing multiple ongoing projects at varying levels
- Proven experience working with high-performing teams and stakeholders across multiple geographies and functions.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment requiring quick decision-making ability.
- Demonstrated regular professional development in the field of project management or technology
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills in order to initiate, lead, manage and conduct project activities, handle conflict resolution and drive consensus with a variety of management levels, and disciplines.
- Project Management Certification is a plus
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time