Implementation Project Manager
At Lumere, we are clinicians, researchers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and strategic thought leaders focused on one mission: helping hospital leaders and physicians deliver the highest quality, most efficient care by uncovering and eliminating unwarranted care variation and unnecessary costs - specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
Our vanguard approach? Partnering with health systems to ensure that care delivery choices are always backed by data and guided by evidence, drug and device costs are justified by clinical outcomes, and doctors and hospital leaders have access to the right insights and analytics to make the best care decisions for every patient.
What you will be doing:
As an Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for directly managing client relationships from sales hand-off through implementation completion for all Lumere solutions. We are seeking a highly motivated, results-driven individual to step into this new role and be a critical partner in launching and building a dedicated implementation team to effectively embed Lumere’s variation management initiatives within large hospitals and health systems across the country.
Ideal candidates will exhibit excellent communication skills, be highly organized, have previous project management experience, and demonstrate the ability to drive both internal and external stakeholders to deadlines. This role will require 50% travel to client sites.
- Serve as the main point of contact for new Lumere clients, working directly with director-level leaders at hospitals and health systems to understand their priorities and implement Lumere solutions to meet their goals
- Establish implementation project plans based on client need and communicate out implementation progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Become an expert in Lumere solutions to help train supply chain teams, value analysis teams, and clinicians to ensure effective adoption of Lumere solutions
- Recognize potential and expected client implementation roadblocks and effectively escalate issues to internal stakeholders
- Help manage internal and external data extraction processes and liaise between clients and internal data teams to overcome any issues
- Become ingrained in new client work streams, processes, and hierarchies to help assess how Lumere solutions can be leveraged at utmost capacity to support client needs both in the near and long term
- Travel to client offices and lead implementation update presentations for director and VP level clients
- Track and monitor progress against implementation milestones using Lumere project management solution
- Help the Implementation Manager establish collateral and best practice material for client on-boarding and implementation processes
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years experience working as a consultant, project manager, client manager, or implementation specialist
- Proficient in MS office (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Previous health care experience or change management experience a plus
- Project management certification a plus