Implementation Project Manager
Why our work matters
The healthcare industry is notoriously difficult to navigate. One third of the over $3 trillion spent on healthcare annually results from this complexity, and more than half of Americans don’t get care because of the price tag. Our mission is to simplify the healthcare experience in a way that provides access to better care at a lower cost.
Since 2014, HealthJoy has been committed to revolutionizing the way people access healthcare. Through an easy to use app that brings together healthcare information and on-demand help, we enable people to be more informed and confident when making decisions about their healthcare. It’s no small feat, but our work makes a significant difference in people’s lives.
Our team has compassion and energy for the problems we are solving. We hold ourselves accountable and deliver on ambitious, meaningful goals. Putting egos aside, we commit to doing what it takes to bring positive changes to our users. Everyone plays a role.
Together we are building the future of healthcare. Join us!
Your role in our mission
As an Implementation Project Manager, you will play a vital role in the on-boarding of new clients to the HealthJoy platform. Acting as a liaison across internal operational departments, you will drive teams to meet or beat strict deadlines; ensuring a successful launch experience for our external customers.
We are looking for a motivated and results oriented leader to create and execute the best launch experience for our internal and external stakeholders. This is a unique opportunity to join a scaling SaaS company and gain valuable, hands on experience in project management and customer success.
How you’ll contribute
- Own the development, communication and coordination for all concurrent implementation project plans, ensuring a successful launch for every client.
- Guide team members to complete tasks and project deliverables; resolving conflicts related to schedule, solution and team performance.
- Simplify and effectively communicate complex implementation concepts for clients and internal departments.
- Proactively identify ways to improve customer experience during the implementation process.
- Lead team and client status meetings to provide visibility to project progress, deadlines, goals, objectives, and issues.
- Maintain project documentation, issue resolution, change requests and change management.
- Manage internal resources to facilitate project deliverables.
- Keep teams motivated to deliver a successful implementation.
- Proven organization, time management and planning skills.
- Ability to lead multiple projects toward completion without compromising results.
- Customer centric approach; in tune with client needs and motivated to act on feedback in order to add more value to the customer experience.
- High energy, "can-do" attitude with a strong desire to drive results.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the business in a dynamic, fast-paced and high growth environment.
- Experience working with a variety of teams; including Engineering and offshore teams.
- Highly quantitative and analytical.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Google applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Project Management.
- SaaS and/or healthcare focused company strongly preferred.
- Medical benefits with generous employer contribution to monthly medical premiums
- HSA with annual company contribution
- Access to the HealthJoy app
- Stock options
- Flexible PTO policy
- Parental leave
- Quarterly volunteer events
- Monthly wellness initiatives
- Monthly company sponsored happy hours
- Weekly Instacart orders and catered lunches every Friday
- A unique opportunity to join a scaling business in healthtech!
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.