Implementation Project Manager at CCC
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for leading the implementation of CCC’s core products and delivering a successful project for our clients with highest quality. Project managers are expected to have skills and knowledge of PMI standard for project management, subject matter experts for all CCC products we implement, and collaborate with numerous internal/external departments.
- Work with clients to establish the project scope, roles and responsibilities, deliverables, work-breakdown structure, and detailed project plan.
- Develop a strong understanding of the CCC Core products in order to become a subject matter expert.
- Verify Insurance Client/Business Partner’s documented workflow and recommend necessary modifications as needed.
- Validate documented goals and objectives with client.
- Establish roll-out strategy internally and with clients.
- Collaborating and coordinating with a variety of resources, their collateral and expertise for implementations of diverse and dynamic set of clients.
- Assign activities to team members.
- Coordination and communication between all stakeholders.
- Accurate and timely documentation of project phases, timelines, updates and outcomes.
- Proactive planning and preparation relative to overall success of projects.
- Work with managers to ensure proper resource allocation and business workflow expertise for each project.
- Coordinate tasks/resources and ensure the project’s successful execution and closure.
- Risk identification and formulate mitigation plan.
- Organize project artifacts and deliverables in a central repository to retain project knowledge.
- Regularly review project progress and control project expenditures.
- Facilitate internal/client project status meetings and workflow reviews.
- Provide progress reports to management.
- Establish and refine effective project management procedures.
- Capture actuals against project plan on a weekly basis.
- Follow standard project baseline strategies.
- Manage project variance leveraging a formal Change Management process.
- Up to 25% travel annually.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years prior project management experience
- PMP certified preferred
- Consulting experience preferred
- Software implementation experience preferred
- Automotive Insurance/Automotive Repair/Body Shop experience a plus
- Telematics experience a plus