Lumere, a GHX company, is an organization comprised of clinicians, researchers, pharmacists and strategic thought leaders focused on helping health systems eliminate unwarranted clinical variation and cut unnecessary costs—specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
What you'll be doing:
Lumere is seeking a highly motivated, results-driven individual to step into our implementation Project Manager role. The Implementation Project Manager will be responsible for directly managing client relationships and onboarding workstreams from sales hand off through implementation completion for all Lumere solutions. This person will also support client-facing projects outside of implementation on an as-needed basis.
Ideal candidates will exhibit excellent communication skills, be highly organized, have 3+ years of previous project management experience, and demonstrate the ability to drive both internal and external stakeholders to deadlines. Experience working in a healthcare provider setting is preferred.
This role will require 25% travel to client sites. This role will report directly to Lumere's Head of Client Services.
Manage multiple Lumere solution implementations in parallel, end-to-end, including:
- Serve as the main point of contact for new Lumere clients, working directly with director and VP-level leaders at hospitals and health systems to understand their priorities and implement Lumere solutions to meet their goals (traveling to client sites as appropriate)
- Establish implementation project plans based on Lumere best practice and client need and communicate out implementation progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Recognize potential and expected client implementation roadblocks and effectively escalate issues to internal stakeholders
- Identify appropriate stakeholders for various aspects of implementation (technical, process flow, user adoption, etc.)
- Become knowledgeable on common client support topics, including:
- Hospital value analysis and strategic sourcing processes
- Using purchasing and EHR analytics for decision support
- Care redesign and clinical variation reduction
- Manage internal and external data extraction and IT setup processes and liaise between clients and internal data and IT teams to overcome any issues
- Become engrained in new client workstreams, processes, and hierarchies to help assess how Lumere solutions can be most effectively leveraged across the system to support client needs both in the near and long term
- Track and monitor progress against implementation milestones using project management tools
Improve our current implementation processes, including:
- Proactively identify opportunities for client implementation process improvement by proposing new solutions to current client challenges and willingness to test out new approaches
- Assist Head of Client Services in building collateral and best practice material for client onboarding and implementation process.
As needed, provide project management support for client engagements outside of implementation, including building workplans, identifying and communicating with stakeholders, managing deliverables, ensuring project objectives are met.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years experience working as a consultant, project manager, client manager, or implementation specialist
- Prior health care experience working directly with hospital, health system, or medical group contacts on a variety of levels (Manager, Director, VP, C-suite)
- Experience supporting clients through change management
- Proficient in MS office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with project and process management platforms (e.g. VIZIO, Salesforce cases, etc.)
- Distinctive problem solving and project management skills, including attention to detail
- Excellent ability to self-manage, prioritize, and exhibit excellent discretion
- A demonstrated track record for delivering on client success metrics and meeting deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Growth-company DNA – thrives in a fast-pace environment and shares an excitement to lead change!
- “One team” mentality – excited to work in a highly collaborative, learning-focused organization
- Ability to travel to client sites as necessary (up to 25%)
- Project management certification a plus