At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
We are currently seeking an intellectually curious, highly motivated Implementation Specialist with a financial services domain background to join our fast-growing organization. As a key member of the Implementation team, the client-facing Implementation Specialist will help execute on new or existing clients product launches. The ideal candidate is an open-minded and innovative thinker with solid, in-the-field experience in both the disruptive startup space and large-scale enterprise tech.
What you will do at Amount:
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions to determine business requirements and solution configuration needs with bank partners.
- Manage day-to-day execution of implementation project plans across product, engineering, operations, and other internal stakeholders.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of projects by developing a plan that determines key objectives, milestones, timelines, and resource assignment to various phases of the project.
- Drive communication and reporting of project statuses, issues, escalations, and risks to internal & customer teams.
- Maintain an organized project using project management tools (e.g., JIRA).
- Facilitate scheduling of recurring and as-needed meetings with project teams, customers, and vendor partners.
- Coordinate QA and UAT with internal and partner teams.
- Create and manage customer documentation to support successful transition to Customer Success and Support Teams.
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- 2+ years of project management experience with a background in scalable B2B or B2B2C SaaS platform model implementations, preferred.
- Proven organizational ability to plan and execute on multiple projects from end to end.
- Baseline understanding of technology—e.g., APIs, code, SQL, databases, infrastructure and enterprise systems.
- Working knowledge of enterprise technology execution industry standards, best practices and governance.
- Working knowledge of Agile, SDLC, and other software development methodologies.
- Excellent communication and soft skills with ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Prior experience/background in an enterprise level technology environment or financial services (particularly in the retail banking space and/ or enterprise digital transformation executions) is a plus.
- Scrum/PMP or other project management frameworks and methodologies a plus.
- Consulting background is a plus.
Amount is a technology company focused on accelerating the world’s transition to digital financial services. We create technology experiences that help financial institutions better understand their customers while enabling them to live their best financial lives. We aim to make it easier for financial institutions to provide greater access and smarter tools, so everyone has the opportunity to tackle the financial challenges they face. Our technology is shaping the future of financial services by enabling our partners to better understand and serve their customers, and we are looking for talented team members to join us on the journey.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote, within the United States, temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that this position will not be remote long-term and our expectation is that this individual will join us in our Chicago or LA office when it is safe to do so. Note: International work is not permitted at this time.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description