ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all of our users, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
We are growing at a substantial rate due to our product and support offerings. The Implementations team has an overarching goal of helping our new users to start using ActiveCampaign as quickly and efficiently as possible. As an Implementation Specialist, you will scope out projects post sale and deliver project plans to ActiveCampaign users, as well as complete the tasks necessary to finish all projects on time.
What Your Day Could Consist Of:
- Importing and recreating customer data from other email & marketing automation platforms
- Scoping projects via a 'statement of work' and/or a project roadmap
- Setting and adhering to project due-dates
- Occasionally leading calls with clients to project their needs
- Driving product driven solutions via colleagues and collaboration
- Following the best practices of the implementation processes “from soup to nuts”
- Mastering the ActiveCampaign software
- Consistently putting our customers success before our own.
What Is Needed:
- 1+ year in a SaaS implementation or project management role
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects while exercising strong time management skills
- An empathetic approach to working with customers and peersGreat communication/consultancy skills both written and verbal
- Data and process driven mindset with the ability to produce high-end results
- Experience with marketing automation platforms would be preferable but not required (ie. Hubspot, Infusionsoft, etc)
- Familiarity with SMB solutions (WordPress, Zapier, Shopify, etc)
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description