Mastery Logistics Systems is building the world’s first lovable Transportation Management System, or TMS.
Our customers – large transportation companies and shippers who need those companies – have struggled with systems that are at best outdated and at worst simply inadequate. They are forced to either use multiple systems to manage truckload brokerage, dedicated fleet operations, outsourced or insourced trans management, one way trucking, LTL, and Intermodal, or to sub-optimize one or more of those functions by attempting to fit it into a TMS that is adequate at another function.
MasteryTMS allows our customers to bring all of these functions into a single platform, providing unprecedented flexibility, visibility, control, and efficiency.
The problems in this industry are big and exciting! We are tackling everything from fast and efficient data input to ingesting large amounts of data and applying AI to looking at blockchain to securely digitize paperwork. If you are passionate about humanizing an industry, automating in innovative ways, building for quality and scale, helping make people's lives easier, touching every part of our economy or all of the above then this is the place for you.
Mastery Logistics Systems is committed to providing a great, inclusive working environment by challenging our team members while being respectful of their time and personal life. That’s why we encourage time exploring innovative ideas alongside more standard daily tasks. We have a flexible work week, excellent benefits and amazing humans working to build our company.
Our team has the domain knowledge and connections to make an impact, and we’re looking for experienced and thoughtful people to help. We need people who are flexible problem solvers, collaborate consistently and know how to communicate their solutions well. We are small and nimble, and each member of the team can make a tremendous impact both technically and culturally. While a start-up, we are well-funded, have an initial paying customer with which to test and launch, and are founded by top experts and veterans in the logistics industry. Join us and help make something great.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with customers from project inception through the go-live implementation; discovery activities, gap-analysis, statement of work, client support & app training
- Represent the Mastery brand & values during all client interactions
- Lead project discussions and utilize best-practices to solve common industry challenges
- Document customer process flows and assist with the design of software enhancements required for project success
- Manage day-to-day tasks and communicate project status to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify, communicate and mitigate project issues and project risk
- Drive the resolution of issues through problem solving, identification of necessary resources, and escalation
- Troubleshoot software issues and collaborate with software development for remediation
- Enterprise software implementation experience required
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to learn all facets of the logistics industry and Mastery software functionality
- Strong detail orientation, organization, and time management abilities
- Ability to travel up to 75% of time
- Experience with Logistics Industry
Nice to Have
- Experience with leading Digital Adoption Platforms
- Project Management Certifications
- Software Development Background
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules
- Unlimited PTO
- Collaborative and casual work environment
- Pay transparency and focus on inclusion and diversity
- $2,000 annual training budget for opportunities for professional growth.
- Comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage - Mastery covers 90% of premium costs.
- Company paid life insurance for 1x salary
- Legal, Accident, Additional Life and other options
- Mastery's philanthropic partner is St Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Mastery is honored to support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital by donating 5% of our profits.
Women, non-binary people and those with marginalized genders, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, differently-abled people, and other under-represented candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.