Implementation Team Lead-Rotational Team at Paylocity
Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Implementation Team Lead – Rotational Team will provide leadership, coaching, training and mentoring to Implementation Consultants on a team that will rotate through several products throughout the year, to ensure all critical aspects of implementation issues are met and resolved appropriately. The Team Lead will provide feedback to the Consultants on areas of improvement and to identify areas of success. Must have a complete understanding of Paylocity’s implementation standards, policies and procedures and be willing to respond to client issues in a prompt, accurate and courteous manner. The Team Lead will be instrumental in assisting the Implementation Managers by providing feedback on staff performance, client issues, actions to be taken to improve department and maintain implementation success. The Team Lead must be able to identify and effectively communicate areas of training improvements and common performance deficits as well as offer praise and positive promotion of a job well done.
Reports To: Manager Implementation
The below represents some of the primary responsibilities of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Supervise operations for their designated team
- Supervise the work of their assigned group on a day to day basis, which may include delegation of work assignments to various team members
- Provide training and assist with coaching and development of new and existing team members
- Facilitate communication through regularly occurring meetings, 1:1s or team huddles
- Provide input and recommendations to managers in the areas of performance management, promotional opportunities, employee terminations and, performance issues which are generally followed by the manager
- Develop and collaborate with management on best practices and ways to improve the team’s performance
- Handle escalated client/departmental issues and deciding what, if anything, to do or offer to achieve resolution
- Assist in training new Consultants: act as primary contact for new hires and make recommendations for supplemental training for all team members
- Act as technical resource, answer inquiries as needed
- Assist in answering client overflow calls
- Update internal training documentation as necessary
- Technical support resource for team
- Mentor/coach peers as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum two years’ experience in an Implementation role required
- Minimum one year of supervisory experience
- Proficiency in MS office – Our products are based upon Access and SQL databases. Knowledge of these will help you during electronic data conversions
- Ability to mentor/coach peers
- Multi-tasking – We work in a matrix environment meaning that you will be working with more than one consultant in different project phases (i.e. start up, configuration, production). The ability to multi-task is essential
- Proficient in problem solving/analytical ability
- Able to work in a team environment: can lead client/team meetings
- Expert project management skills
- Adaptable and able to manage change successfully
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- CPP or SHRM certification recommended
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
As of 4/6/2021 this job excludes CO applicants
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html